A note from our chef
- Put all marinade ingredients (everything but the ribs) into a bowl, and mix.
- Place the ribs into a shallow baking dish, and pour over the marinade, turning the ribs in the marinade until evenly coated.
- Cover with cling film, and leave to refrigerate for 2-6 hours, turning ribs over half-way through.
- Preheat your oven to 140 degrees, place the ribs into the middle of the hot oven and slowly cook for 5 hours until the meat pulls apart from the bone easily. Be sure to turn them half-way.
- Serve with my Apricot BBQ Sauce.