A note from our chef
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl mix half the lemon juice, sunflower oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and marmalade together until combined.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and place chicken skin side up with some room in between each thigh. Spoon over half the marmalade mixture, roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once they have been in the oven for 10 minutes, spoon over the liquid that is gathering in the bottom of the tray – on top of the chicken until all thighs are covered again.
- Pour the remainder of the marmalade mixture over the chicken thighs before putting the baking tray back into the oven for a remainder of 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray again and spoon over the liquid that has gathered in the tray. Place back in the oven until the chicken is cooked throughout.
- Once out of the oven for the last time, sprinkle over spring onions, zest of the lemon and more lemon juice to balance out the marmalade to taste.